What is the Student Information System (SIS)?
Manually managing student’s data sometimes become a tiresome and a vexing task for the educators and administrators. But, with the evolving technology in the education industry, all operations can be easily streamlined, which eventually improve student’s productivity, efficiency & results.
With the Student Information System, institutes can manage an enormous amount of students’ data at a single place and it enhances the data security in the most cost-effective way. Features such as admission numbers, attendance records, exam performance tracking, guardian details, assignment management, and much more can be seamlessly managed by administrators.
Student Information Management System not only reduces the workload of staff members but also ensures that institutes have full control over their data. Also, assist faculties in monitoring the performance of the student's schooling and make data-driven decisions to improve their academic growth.
What are the benefits of the Student Management System?
- Easy communication with students and parents.
- Data-driven reports on student’s progress.
- A unified place to maintain the student’s grades.
- Easily manage a student’s records.
- High-level data security.
- Centralised data repository.
- Simplified admission process.
- Streamlined daily operations.
- User friendly interface require minimal IT skills.
- Effective communication with teachers.
- Instant notification on important events.
- Manage / Evaluate their performance and progress.
- Access to attendance, timetable, examination schedule and much more.
- Monitor & track the progress of students.
- Hassle-free fee payment.
- Better communication with teachers.
- Greater engagement in creative programmes.