Fedena Multischools Solution is best suited for management of Group of Institutions who want to control more than one school or college from single app. All the different Fedena installations communicate to the centralized app and the updates from the entire group can be viewed from super-admin dashboard.
The dynamic dahsboard of super-admin gives notifications on four topics. Events, Finance, Discussions and Task.
You can create new school in from the UI and a Fedena installation will be created automatically. It is also integrated with Big Blue Button to enable video conferencing directly from the browser. If you want to know more features, contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Task module is used to assign tasks to staff by their managers. Also, staff can assign a task to their Students. Here if a task is assigned to an employee they can see it by logging into their profile. They can update the task and can post comments in it. The task module is briefly explained below:
Learn how to create and assign a task to employees or students them:
1. After logging into the dashboard, in ‘collaboration’ go to the ‘tasks’. For assigning a new task to an employee click “new task” option.
2. For creating a new task first of all the title should be given, then the description, department, course and the start and end date should be entered.
3. On “all task” page you can see the list of tasks has assigned by you. If there are any updates/comments need to be posted it can be done under that task.
4. The admin can see the list of tasks assigned by him/her under the section ‘Tasks assigned by me’ in “all tasks” page. The status of the task can be seen against each task. It can be either Assigned status or completed status.
5. The admin can see the list of users to whom the task is assigned. For that go to the “all task” page, click on the Tasks, next you will land upon the Event list.
6. There you can click on Assigned to option to view the list.
7. Once the assigned user submits the update on task, the admin can mark the task as completed. This can be done by clicking on ‘Mark As completed’ link just above the task description.
8. If the task is already completed and after that, the user feels that the task is still not completed, the status of the task can be marked back to ‘Assigned’.
9. Once the task is assigned, the employee/student can see the tasks assigned to him/her by logging into their profile. Login to the profile and click on ‘Tasks’ under the ‘collaboration’ option or click on the notification bell icon at the top left corner.
Under ‘Tasks assigned to me’ section, the user can see the tasks that are assigned. Click on the respective task and the user can see the task description. The user can post the update/comment. If needed the user can upload attachments.
Discussion module helps the students, teachers to interact with each other and they can share their views through posting comments in it, the members of the group get the privilege to see the posts and they are allowed to comment on the posts. The admin gets the privilege to delete the unwanted posts and the employees can delete posts that are posted by them. The working of the Discussion module is as follows.
Go to “Discussion” through “collaboration”. Once you reach on the Discussion page, there you can see all posts, groups, an option to create a new group.
Click on the “Create Group” option, next add the group name and select the department and course, save it
When invited members, login to their Fedena account, in notification bell icon they can see invite or in collaboration >> under discussion>> by clicking on “My Group” they can participate in the discussion by sharing their comment.
Discussion Module Video: To provide a better understanding on Discussion module workflow.