- Understand that people fear to make mistakes. The employees of your institution may fear that a simple mistakes done while entering the data to the software will be ridiculed by the technical team or other staff. So train your employees well and assure that there is no problem in making mistakes.
- Don’t give the job of daily data entry to teachers initially. Let it be done by a technical employee who can update the data of the system as suggested by teachers offline.
- Carrot and Stick model. Let there be rewards associated with usage of the software and punishments for not using it.
Registration Module (Pre-admission/Application)
“Education is the space where open source technology can have maximum impact. Foradian Technologies is one such startup that is building open source web applications to revolutionize the global education market.“
Foradian Tech targets Africa for school management software
“The Mangalore-based Foradian Technologies Pvt Ltd, which is into the production of open source school management software called ‘Fedena’, is targeting the education sector in African countries for its growth.“
Foradian Technologies’ open source software soon in 50-plus languages
“After implementing open source school management software in 15,000 schools under the Kerala Government’s Sampoorna school management system project, the Mangalore-based Foradian Technologies Pvt Ltd is looking at India and overseas for growth.“
Fedena Multischools Solution is best suited for management of Group of Institutions who want to control more than one school or college from single app. All the different Fedena installations communicate to the centralized app and the updates from the entire group can be viewed from super-admin dashboard.
Discussion module helps the students, teachers to interact with each other and they can share their views through posting comments in it, the members of the group get the privilege to see the posts and they are allowed to comment to the posts. The admin gets the privilege to delete the unwanted posts and the employees can delete posts which are posted by them. Working of Discussion module is as follows.
1. Go to “Discussion” through “collaboration”. Once you reach on the Discussion page, there you can see all post, groups, an option to create a new group.
2. Click on the “Create Group” option, next add the group name and select the department and course, save it
3. Next, add title and description around which you would like to have a discussion, attach image and description for more details.
4. When invited members, login to their Fedena account, in notification bell icon they can see invite or in collaboration >> under discussion>> by clicking on “My Group” they can participate in the discussion by sharing their comment.