Since the outbreak of the pandemic, due to poor internet connectivity and limited accessibility to laptop or desktop devices, has made it difficult for students to attempt online examinations remotely.
While considering the current situation in mind, Fedena has decided to launch Online Exam Feature in Fedena Mobile App too. As we all know Mobile phones are a widely used gadget among people, therefore attending examinations from mobile devices is the most feasible option for students.
Students can appear for online examinations from anywhere around the world at any given time. This feature is useful for all types of institutions such as K-12, Higher-eds, Group of Institutions, Vocational Institutes, and more.
Students can easily attend the online exam, test series, mock test and submit it by using any Andriod or iOS device.
Let’s See How Online Exam Work in Mobile App:
- First, teacher can create Exam on Fedena Web App
- Student receives instant notification when exam get scheduled or published
- Next, on examination day, students can attend the examination via the mobile app
- Lastly, view the answer sheet and exam score via their mobile device
Know how Online Exams Functions in Mobile App
Online Exam is now available in Fedena Mobile App, which allows students to attend scheduled or live examinations from their mobile device. Students can attend the online exam, classroom test, and quiz directly from Fedena Mobile App without being physically present on the school premises. Also, view the exam results in the mobile app itself.
To attempt an online exam from a mobile app, students can follow these steps –
- Log in as a student from the mobile app.
- On the dashboard click the Online Exam, to view the scheduled examination
- Next, start the examination by clicking on the “View Exam” button and the exam will commence in a separate window.
- Here students can view the examination questions and marks allotted for each question
- After answering all the questions, the student can end the exam.
Points to Note-
- Students can access the exam only on the set exam date and time.
- Once the exam begins students can neither pause nor stop the exam.
- Once the exam result is published, students can view their result from a mobile app.
Are you ready to take your institute exam online? Connect with our Fedena experts today.
Features of Online Exam in Mobile App:
- Synchronize test on the desktop and mobile devices
- Attend MCQ & Subjective Examination- Students can easily attend the MCQ and subjective examination from mobile devices.
- Instant Access to Result – Students and parents can access the exam result directly from mobile app
- Real-Time Notification – Students receive an instant notification on Fedena mobile app when exams get scheduled by the institution.
- Avail for both iPhone and Andriod Device
- Interactive Interface- Students can easily check the scheduled or live examination from their account in Fedena mobile app.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?