Fedena Learn is an online learning platform for schools and colleges, built by Foradian Technologies and launched in June 2021. Fedena Learn combines the features of ERP software and LMS software in a single integrated solution. Most educational institutions use separate software for their administration and e-learning purposes.
With the introduction of Fedena Learn, the institutions can now allow teachers to deliver media-rich customized courses, promote an interactive learning environment beyond classroom boundaries, and provide better operations controls for admin from a single platform.
Benefits of Online Learning Platform for Schools [Fedena Learn]
1. Benefits to Teachers
- Setup and manage course content – Teachers can create media-rich courses and embed e-learning resources for the learners to access from their devices.
- Stream recorded lectures – Teachers can upload the recorded lectures which can be downloaded by the students on their devices.
- Improve student engagement and collaboration – The discussion feature available in the Fedena Learn promotes collaboration between learners. Students can ask questions specific to each topic and can be answered by other students or teachers.
2. Benefits to Students
- Watch recorded lectures – Students can download the content along with the recorded videos and watch it offline.
- Ask doubts – Students can ask questions and get answers using the discussion feature available in Fedena Learn.
- Take notes – Students can save personal notes regarding each topic.
- Track learning progress – The learners can keep track of their progress in the e-learning platform of Fedena Learn.
3. Benefits to Parents
- Mobile learning – Parents can access the learning plans and learning contents to help the students learn from home and keep track of the academic activities and performance of the students.
4. Benefits to Administrators
- One software to set up and manage e-learning and administration – Administrators have to set up and manage only one solution to manage the online learning and ERP requirements of the institution. Administrators and management have to manage only one software vendor to provide the ERP and LMS software services.
Along with these benefits from the online learning platform of Fedena Learn, the ERP modules provide many other benefits. Read top 25 advantages of school ERP software
How Fedena Learn Works?
Fedena Learn works through the integration of the online learning tool with the school ERP. To use the Fedena Learn e-learning features, teachers can access the Learn app, from the top menu
Clicking on Learn App, it will be redirected to the course creation platform, where you can create courses and share them with students.
Once you reach here, you can create course content. Check this article to learn how to create and manage courses and content.
Here check the complete video to understand the complete Fedena Learn Process:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?