Below we have highlighted how you can use the updated SMS module:
- First Go to Collaboration then Click on SMS Module.
- Next, you can see the updated dashboard with updated features.
- In the “SMS setting”, easily manage the application and general settings. The UI/UX is improved to keep it simple and subtle.
- In “Send SMS”, Define the Target Audience.
- If you wish to send a message, first select the recipient category and define the Audience. Select the template or create one.
- Also, you can directly send a message instead of using the template.
- In “Birthday SMS”, you can create and send a birthday SMS.
- Select the recipient category. Select the batch/department.
- The recipients who have birthdays on that particular day will be listed.
- Choose a template from the list of birthday templates created or create a new template of your wish. Or, you can type a birthday message and send it to the recipient.
- From the “SMS Logs”, you can check the status of the messages sent. The custom messages that have sent will no longer appear with the automatic alerts. The messages that are triggered by the admin/user will appear under Custom Messages.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?