Established in the year 1975 in Luanshya, Zambia, TVTC or the Technical & Vocational Teachers’ College is an affiliate of the University of Zambia and hence, all the College Diplomas conferred by the college are underwritten by UNZA.
Plus, the college also has an affiliation of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA) and the Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM).
TVTC’s main aim is to provide vocational teachers’ training to the people and serve the institutions under the Department of Technical Education and Vocational Training in the Ministry of Science, Technology and Vocational Training. A management board through the Technical Education, Vocational and Entrepreneurship Training Act No. 13 of 1996 was established in the year 2000.
- TVTC required college automation system that would manage their academic activities as well as another process easily. But, it becomes difficult for them to find one such software offering company in Zambia since the IT sector of the country is not highly developed.
- Other than availing a software that would help them with the automation of their education system at the college, they also yearned for proper on-site training by respected selling team. This was again a big challenge for them as most companies were not offering on-site training in their package.
- Customized plugin according to the academic standard of the country.
The Solution: Fedena Pro
- TVTC’s right search for ERP software solution led them to India and Fedena Pro. Fedena Pro offered them complete automation of the system and processes that run the institution. It helped them to manage the various academic activities in the college.
- On-site training, if required, comes with Fedena Pro and it took Vishwajith, Foradian COO, to Zambia to help them with on-site training work. The staff was trained properly to be able to use the system productivity.
- Fedena Pro is open for any kind of customization required by the distinct institution. In the case of TVTC, the software system customized according to the process of an institution as well as the education standard of the country.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!