New and enhanced features in the latest release of Fedena 3.6.1
What’s new in Fedena
Here is the list of new features included with this release of Fedena 3.6.1
|Fee Receipt Mode||The fee receipt mode allows you to select how receipt numbers are generated during pay all fees.
Single Receipt Number: This mode generates a single receipt number for all the collections in the transaction
Multiple Receipt Number: This mode generates one receipt number for each collection in the transaction.
|Administrator, Privileged Employee||Finance|
|Attendance Transfer||When transferring students from one batch to another, this new feature allows transfer of attendance to the new batch. Use this feature when the attendance records do not need to remain in the old batch, like when shuffling between batches of a class.||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Batch|
What’s enhanced in Fedena
Here is the list of enhanced features included with this release of Fedena 3.6.1
|Skip and override exams in Gradebook||Gradebook now supports the option to change the maximum marks for individual subjects in an exam. Individual subject exams in a group can also be skipped if required.
1. Manage Exams now called Manage Gradebook to differentiate from the old examination module
2. Derived exams can be calculated from Manage Gradebook page
3. Term exam and derived exam results can be calculated even after skipping exams for some subjects.
There are also important bug fixes and improvements.
|Administrator, Privileged Employee||Gradebook|
|Transport assignment UI change||The new transport assignment page is designed to ease the way students are assigned to vehicles. Assignment now happens inside the vehicle page and shows all available users in the batch/department. This change allows users to assign and change routes for students and employees faster.||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Transport|
|News UI change||The news home page is redesigned to improve readability. It now shows the news items in a neat table from the home page of the module.||Administrator, Privileged Employee, Student,Parent||News|
|Father/Mother in Custom Report||Custom Student Reports now have Father and Mother as two sections along with all parents and immediate contact. This will enable taking of faster reports with father/mother details.||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Custom Report|
Here is the list of issues fixed in this release of Fedena 3.6.1
- Fixed an issue with multiple submitting of attachments via S3
- Added student fields missing from registration form
- In attendance, pdf report its showing subject selected as “all subject” for daily wise attendance type
- Incorrect default country is saved in custom import
- ICSE report displaying 0 instead of Hyphen(-) when the student is marked as absent
- Page break style issue fixed in transaction report PDF
- Amount without fine shows in ‘balance’ column in Students Fee defaulters report
- Transaction report page style breaks (PDF report) when the report exceeds more than 1 page
- Fixed an issue of employee payroll details showing up for employees without any payroll related privilege given
- Finance transactions are not listing on library report page
- Attachment does not get reflected for guardian when Internal Message is sent for both parent and student
- Warning message added for file types not supported in attachment
- Fixed the issue with fees not getting unassigned from manage fee collections
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?