It’s time to say goodbye to 2017, the new year is just around the corner. It seems like yesterday when we posted our 2016 – Fedena: A Year in Review and we are again ready to share another story of achievements in the year past.
There is no doubt that 2017 has been a flagship year for Fedena. Along with various product releases, we launched our new Fedena Mobile App. As the end of a year is approaching we’d like to share the highlights of this year. So sit back and enjoy the trip down the memory lane.
- We kick-started 2017, with Fedena 3.5.3 released in February. This release comes with a new mode to calculate Loss of Pay in HR, Timetable PDF changes, sorting setting for examination pages and lots of enhancements.
- 5,081,446 New Fedena Users were recorded in 2017!
- We completed 8 years this April!
- Fedena 3.5.4 came out in May 2017. This release comprised fresh and new applicant registration module, lots of new features and enhancements.
- 3,201,657 New students were admitted to schools running Fedena this year!
- Our mid-year release, Deimos, Fedena 3.5.5 came out in June 2017. We dedicated this update to Friedrich Fröbel.
- 3,230,906 new parents were introduced to Fedena to get better informed about their children’s schools, pay fees, and loads of other things!
- In September, we launched Fedena’s first Mobile App named as “Fedena Connect” for Android and iOS users.
- 223,012 new teachers were introduced to Fedena
- After a huge success of Fedena App, in October Fedena 3.6 came out. This release comprised of various cool features, which has been requested by customers all around the world.
- A total of 9000+ happy interactions with our customers in 2017!
- Fedena servers recorded the highest availability in 2017 at 99.95 %!
- And finally, Fedena 3.6.1 named “Io” our last release of 2017 came out in December. This release contains our lab’s major updates.
- Also, We on-boarded our paid customer from 300 cities globally in 2017.
With this, we bid adieu to 2017 and welcome 2018, a year with unlimited possibilities, opportunities, and growth. Here’s wishing everybody a very happy new year!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?