Ganymede : Fedena 3.5.4 Release Notes
What’s new in Fedena
Here is the list of new features included with this release of Fedena 3.5.4
|Applicant Registration||Customize forms, configure custom applicant status, add instructions to fill up the form and also capture organizational level details with the new applicant registration module. In addition to the features it now has a fresh and easy to use interface which makes the process of handling new applications easier than ever before.
Note: PIN Group, subject based registration amount and approval system has been deprecated. In place of approval system, custom status allows moving applicant to different stages of approval.
|Administrator, Privileged Employee, Unregistered User (Applicant)||Applicant Registration|
|Leave Groups||Create leave groups to group different leave types and assign employees who share similar leave types.||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Human Resources|
What’s enhanced in Fedena
Here is the list of enhanced features included with this release of Fedena 3.5.4
|Employees as complainer and complainee||Now employees can be added as complainer or complainee in discipline module||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Discipline|
|Improved fee reporting||Fee reports in finance now comes with particular wise amount collected and discount given. Fees collected is split among different particulars in case of partial payment to give the correct report.||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Finance|
|/ in admission number||Admission number now supports the / symbol||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Student|
Here is the list of issues fixed in this release of Fedena 3.5.4
- Unable to mark attendance for elective subject after deleting attendance and trying again.
- Spaces before and after data are truncated during upload of data.
- Employee additional details not showing in PDF report.
- Issue of inactive batches not shown in batchwise exam report.
- Loss of Pay amount not showing when editing a rejected payslip.
- Validation added to options in objective type online exam.
- Removed default date for guardian admission form.
- Date of Birth for guardians set as blank instead of default date.
- Added support for new TLDs in list of allowed email ids.
- Timetable summary not showing when employee removed from created timetable.
- Fixed issue with transport fee defaulters who made partial payments.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.