What’s new in Fedena
Here is the list of new features included with this release of Fedena 3.5.3
|Loss of Pay Calculation Mode||A new Loss of Pay (LOP) calculation mode – Deduct LOP from Payroll categories has been added to Payroll calculation. This mode allows to deduct LOP from one or more payroll categories instead of a direct deduction.||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Human Resources|
|Examination Student Sorting Control||This setting allows schools to fix the default sorting mechanism for students in the examination pages like mark entry, report cards etc.||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Examination|
|Feature access settings for parent account||A new feature access settings page allows to enable or disable new features from the parent accounts.||Administrator||General Settings|
|Notifications for timetable swap and cancel||Timetable swaps and cancels now have notifications that can be sent as Email, SMS and Internal Messages. Before confirming a swap or cancel you can.||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Timetable|
What’s enhanced in Fedena
Here is the list of enhanced features included with this release of Fedena 3.5.3
|Overall receipt for Pay all Fees||A new overall receipt PDF is available in Pay all Fees receipts. This single fee receipt is a summary of the fees that were collected during a single payment. For all fees collected, a single SMS is only sent.||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Finance|
|Online Fee payment settings to enable Partial Payment||This setting in Online Fee Payment allows school to enable or disable partial payment in a school.||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Online Payment|
|Pay all Fees enhancement||Pay all fees has a checkbox against each collection to have the amount pre filled or removed from it. Uncheck the checkbox to remove the prefilled amount and enter a partial amount.||Administrator, Privileged Employee, Student, Parent||Finance|
|Timetable PDF enhancement||Timetable PDF view now fits many subjects in a single page. This allows schools to print a timetable for the entire batch in a single page. PDF settings allows schools to control how the subject name is shown in the PDF.||Administrator, Privileged Employee, Student||Timetable|
|Library Export Books||Library books can be exported as CSV file along with the additional details of the book||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Library|
|Transport Reports||Transport module now has Batch, Department and Route wise reports||Administrator, Privileged Employee||Transport|
|Student Report Center UI enhancement||Student report center UI is improved to make it easier to understand and use.||Administrator, Privileged Employee, Student, Parent||Student|
Here is the list of issues fixed in this release of Fedena 3.5.3
- Fixed issue of duplicate transactions when approving applicants from multiple tabs
- Batch transferred student shows marks from previous batch without grade
- Permission issue in ICSE consolidated report when selecting the batch
- CSV report of batchwise Transport Fee Defaulters shows students from all batches
- Print summary not accessible from pay all fees of parent account
- Issue with book number increment when book number with spaces used
- Modal box throwing 500 error in the timetable summary page
- Issue in year selection at class room allocation
- Subject not loading in attendance register page
- Message count calculation for Multipart Messages
- Fee Due Amount incorrect displayed in the transport print receipt
- Transport privileged employee is unable to print the payment receipts
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!