Managing a school/institution is equivalent to running a tight ship, but managing a group of schools/institutions is just the tip of the iceberg. After constantly taking feedback and updating our Fedena accounts panel, we are glad to say that we have successfully identified key features that admins for a group of institutions would find very helpful. To give you a better understanding of the features in the accounts panel and how they can be applied, we will be releasing a series of blog posts describing features and their applications to your institutions’ administration.
In today’s blog, we give you an overview of the Fedena accounts panel to our school ERP system, access to it, the list of features and it’s advantages. If you have already subscribed to the Fedena demo ( If you haven’t yet, you should!) or made a purchase, you would have got an email with various links and their respective login credentials. To access the Fedena accounts panel, you will have to click on the link accounts.fedena.com
Before we go ahead and log in, let’s first list down all the different features and the links to their functionalities below
Configuring Payment Gateways.
Analytics and Reports.
Multiple Admin profiles with customized accessibility.
The Fedena accounts panel comes with a useful feature that allows you to rebrand your platform to show customized branding elements for each institution. We will discuss all of these features in detail with examples and screenshots over the next few weeks. For today, let’s discuss
The advantages of School ERP system for Multischool management
1. One dashboard to manage and track all your institutions.
2. Track what you want, when you want, how you want.
3. Rebrand Fedena to your Institution’s Brand.
4. Easily configure online payment options for independent as well as a group of institutions.
5. Involve more admins at different levels by allocating accessibility to the Fedena accounts panel.
6. Choose SMS settings as well as email settings easily for all the institutions in your group without the hassle of setting them up separately for every institution.
If these reasons aren’t enough to get you started with Fedena School ERP system for your group of Institutions, look out further for this space as we go in-depth into describing the various features the Multi-school management panel from Fedena offers and how it best fits and automates your group of Institutions.