In our previous article, we showed you how to archive a student record. We also told you that when a student record is archived, the record moves from the active record list to the former record list. The record is not deleted from Fedena, so you can always find it later using the Advanced Search function. But there are times when you may need to revert an archived student record and make it active because:
- you graduated a student in Fedena who was not eligible for graduation.
- you accidentally archived the wrong student.
- you are admitting a former student to your institution.
Whatever the reasons may be, you can revert a student record as long as you’ve archived it and not deleted it.
Who can revert an archived student?
Administrators and privileged employees (Manage users, Admission, or Students control privilege must be provided) can revert an archived student.
- Use Action Search at the top of your dashboard to search for an archived student. Search using the student’s first name, last name, or student admission number. When searching for a student, make sure to click Search students.
- Click on the student name. The student’s profile is displayed.
- In the top right, click the Revert archived student button.
- Click OK to confirm.
Do all records and settings get restored?
When an archived student is reverted, all records and settings including the student’s login credentials and batch information are restored except the following:
- Any placement details that the student was part of
- Online exam marks entered for the student
- Hostel room allotment details
- Transport route allotment details
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?