2014 has been a great year for Fedena. We’ve grown massively as a company and as a product. So to continue the momentum, we are thrilled to kick off 2015 on a high note with our latest release – Fedena 3.4.1. With our latest release, we’re introducing, roll numbers for students, a single view for all your batch information, greater control over student fee collections and timetables, and more.
Student Roll Number
The feature many of you have been waiting for. Assign roll numbers to students that conform to your institution’s numbering scheme.
Consistent Date and Time Format
Pick the date format you want displayed consistently throughout Fedena. Time is now consistently displayed in 12 hour format.
Keeping track of all your batch activities has never been this easy and convenient. Tutors can now view all information about the batches they handle from a single view.
Institution Type Setting
Specify if your institution is a K-12 or Higher Education type of institution and see subtle changes in your Fedena interface.
Student Fee Collections
Several enhancements have been made to scheduling and managing student fee collection to provide further flexibility and speed up your fee collection process. To highlight a few enhancements:
- Ability to create discounts on fee categories as well as on fee particulars
- Ability to create instant fee particulars or instant fee discounts when collecting fees
A fresh interface that offers greater control to help you create those timetables you’ve always wanted to for your institution. Some of the enhancements include:
- Ability to assign different class timing sets to each weekday
- An enhanced user interface that makes it easy to assign employees to class timing records when creating timetables.
- In a printed timetable, breaks are indicated as a broad grey line between periods.
We hope you enjoy this release, and as always, we love to hear from you. Write to us at email@example.com and give us feedback on what would make your Fedena experience even better.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?