It’s almost Christmas, and we are pleased to present Fedena 3.4, which delivers improved performance and provides further flexibility. We have been listening to your feedback, and this release offers many exciting new features and enhancements, and also includes a significant number of key fixes to Fedena.
To highlight some of the new and enhanced features:
- Revert an archived or graduated student with all associated settings in just a single click.
- Customize the type of hostel or transport information to be recorded based on your institution’s requirements.
- Optimized, interactive dashlets that take you right to the information you are looking for.
- A report to easily track the overall student attendance in your institution, as well as for each batch.
- Assign various finance privileges to help define employee roles and responsibilities while ensuring security.
- Create fee payment transactions for any custom date.
- Calculate students’ CGPA either By GPA Average or By Credit Hours.
- Various enhancements to the Timetable module making it easier to create and manage clear and error free timetables.
- Fedena supports over 20 languages, and now you can add Dutch to the list.
The Foradian elves have been working hard over the past couple of months to advance Fedena and to create an amazing experience for our users. We are excited and are looking forward to you getting your eyes on this major release. We will continue to work hard on addressing more of your feedback as well as introducing new features to make your Fedena experience even better.
We’re eager to hear from you! Write to us at email@example.com and let us know your thoughts, questions, and feedback.
We hope you all enjoy a wonderful holiday season, and we’ll see you in 2015 with more great releases.