Solution by Foradian:
Fedena enterprise solution
Fedena enterprise solution assisted them in easy management of their vast population of students and staffs.Moreover, the fedena support helped them with customized plugins, according to the diversified requirements of an engineering institution.
“Everything gets automated, very simple and easy in use, both by the users as well as by the Admins. Very easy to develop newer customized plugins for specialized functionalities.” – Dr. N. S. Rajput, Principal Investigator, Networked Communication & Computation Laboratory, IIT (BHU)
Indian Institute of Technology, BHU: “Education is Character”
IIT (BHU) or the Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), located in Varanasi in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh is the home to some 7000 engineering students, managed by 2000 faculty members and staffs. Originally functioned as the Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University (IT-BHU), the institution was converted into Indian Institute of Technology by the Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2012.
This residential and co-educational institution has 13 departments and 3 interdisciplinary schools.
1. An engineering institution with a huge population of students and staffs required a software that could offer the best and effective online management and complete automation.
2. Customized plugins to suit the various situations and exceptions of an engineering institution.
3. An erp software that’s user and implementation friendly. No need to hire highly qualified professionals to operate the software.
The Solution: Fedena enterprise solution
1. Fedena enterprise solution, the simple and easy to use erp software helped IIT BHU with complete academic automation and online management of the big population of 7000 engineering students and 2000 faculty and staffs.
2. Being an engineering institute with distinct situations and exceptions to handle, IIT BHU required customized plugin developments which is possible with customization-friendly fedena. Fedena allows IIT BHU to let it’s students develop customized plugins as well.
3. One of the best things about Fedena is the fact that it doesn’t requires software professionals to operate and this is what helped the institution as they went for normal system administrator to run the whole system who required no special training.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?