How to Generate a Student Fees Defaulters Report – Fedena
Extract report on students who are fee defaulters so easily with help of the amazing reports features in Fedena 3.0. If you are thinking about how to extract report on fee defaulters of your institution, check out the article that explains the process in details.
How to extract report on student fees defaulters:
- If you go to ‘Data and Reports’ and select ‘Reports’, it will take you to the page with all the reports that you can generate from the unique Reports feature.
- Select ‘Students Fees Defaulters Details’ to generate a report on all the students who are fee defaulters.
- The report shows details of all the students who are fee defaulters with their ‘Admission no’, the name of the course and batch they belong to along with the number of fee collections that the student is due to pay. Selecting any individual student or the admission number will take you to the respective student’s profile.
- If you want to see the details of each student’s fee defaults, select the respective ‘Balance’ option and go to the student’s fee default page.
- You can get all the reports in CSV format as well.
For hands-on experience try Fedena’s 14 days free demo trial.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?