The App Frame plugin of Fedena is of great use, particularly when you want to show any third party application (using Fedena API authentication) to the logged-in user without opening the URL separately in a tab. The plugin allows you to do the same in your school’s Fedena account itself. To know how you can do it, go through the article that holds a detailed account of the entire process.
1. To try out this plugin, you have to manage client apps first. You can reach ‘Manage Clients’ through ‘Settings’ in ‘Administration’ in the main menu. Once you are in ‘Settings’, select ‘Manage Clients’ to create new clients or manage the old ones.
2. Select ‘Manage Clients’ to create new clients.
a. To create new client app, click on ‘New’ option. But in case, you want to edit or delete any existing account, make use of the options ‘Delete’ or ‘Edit’.
3. Put in client name and the URL you want to see in your school’s Fedena account. Once you are done with creating client app, the next thing you need to do is create an app frame. For this, go to ‘Manage Apps’ in ‘Apps’ through ‘Manage Quick Links’.
4. Click on ‘New’ to create a new app frame.
5. Type a name and the URL that was included during the new client creation should be mentioned here too. Select the client name you want and select the privileged users as well.
6. To see the desired website in your school Fedena account, select the particular App Frame and select the URL. When the URL is selected, it will take you to the website in your Fedena account. A screenshot of the same is provided below.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?