Generate Report on Exam Schedule using Fedena school ERP system
The new version of Fedena 3.0 offers you many new features including the report generating feature. With the help of this feature, you can extract various types of reports. If you are looking forward to generating a report on the different exams in your institution, then the Exam Schedule report is the solution. The Exam Schedule report lets you know details about all the exams related to each batch and course in your institution. To know more, read through the article.
1. Get access to ‘Reports’ by navigating through ‘Data and Reports’ in the main menu. Click on ‘Reports’ and go to ‘Exam Schedule Details’ in it.
2. Select ‘Exam Schedule Details’ and see complete details of the exam schedule.
3. You get the entire report for the exam schedule of different batches. You can also see the exam schedule of any particular course for which you need to use ‘Select course’ option.
4. Selecting the course will ask you to select the batches also for which you want to see the exam schedule.
5. Clicking the ‘Batch name’ in any of the rows of the table would take you to the list of all the students who are enrolled in the particular batch. You can go to an individual student’s profile by selecting the respective student’s name.
All the reports can be extracted in CSV format as well.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.