Send SMS & Email to your Employees & Students with SMS and SMTP Settings
Getting in touch with your students and employees has become easier with the help of SMS and SMTP or email settings of Fedena. But before you avail this service, you have to set up the SMS and email in your account and then inherit it to each school. Read this article to know everything in detail about the SMS and email settings.
Login to your personal account or SaaS account (http://accounts.fedena.com) and add your schools, whatever number you want. But before that, you need to go to your company’s profile page and add the SMS and email settings in order to set up the SMS and SMTP or simple mail transfer protocol settings for your schools that you will add later.
- Go to your profile, click on it and go to ‘Company’.
- Go to ‘Email’ to include your email settings and click on ‘SMS’ to register your number settings.
- Click on ‘Add’ to add the information related to your account settings.
- This is how your ‘Email’ settings page will look like once all information is filled up. Once you are done with this, the next step awaiting you is to create new schools. For this, you have to go your account and then to ‘Schools’ where you will add new schools.
- Click on ‘New School’ to add any new school you want.
- Click on ‘Inherit SMS settings’ and ‘Inherit email settings’ to activate SMS and email settings from the company respectively. This will allow schools to use company settings.
- Unchecking this option would allow the schools to use the settings of their own.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?