Create new courses and batches with the help of the ‘Manage Course/Batch’ that is a part of the core architecture of Fedena. The course and batch creations is unique in nature as it supports all kinds of courses and batches in all levels of an institution- be it in school, college/university or any professional institute.
It is very important that you know about the concept of course and batches before you start using it. Any education institution can have multiple courses like MBA, Standard X, etc. There can be various sections under each course. On the other hand, batches include a group of students who may take part in learning in each section that is created under each course. Now, let’s see how you can create courses and batches for your institution.
How courses and batches can be created?
1. You can find Courses and Batches through ‘Administration’ on the main menu. Select ‘Settings’ in ‘Administration’ and go to ‘Manage Course/Batch’.
2. Click on ‘Manage Course/Batch’ and click on ‘New’ to create a new course and batch.
3. Click on ‘New’ and go to the page where you will have to create a new course and batch.
4. Fill in all the details to create a new course and the batch. Once you ‘Save’ it, a new course and corresponding batch for it will be created. If you want to create many more batches, you have to go back to the new course and select it.
5. Click on ‘New’ and make many more batches if you need to.
You can create many more batches under one course. Watch the video on courses and batches:
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!