Say bye bye to hard cash and go digital with Online Payment plugin by Fedena
Fedena has come up with all new surprises for its customers and the Online Payment plugin is one such great attraction from the software. Online payment is something that cannot be done without and so, Fedena, too, is here with the all-new Online Payment plugin. Read on the article to know more about the new plugin.
When login as admin
1. You can find ‘Online Payment’ in the administration section and click on it. A screenshot of the same is given below:
2. To manage all the settings related to online payment, click on ‘Settings’.
3. The ‘Enable Online Payment’ lets you select the different fees that will be available for online payment to students. Next, you need to select the payment gateway- PayPal or Authorize.Net and also the ID according to the gateways you select and click on ‘Save’.
If you want to view all the online transactions that have taken place during a particular period of time, then click on ‘Transactions’ in ‘Online Payment’ page. Once you click, you land on a page, a screenshot of which is given below:
How a student pays online
1. If you are a student willing to pay your fees online, login to your account and go to ‘My Profile’ and from ‘More’, you will get the option to pay fees. Click on ‘Fees’ and you get details of all the fees that are required to be paid.
2. Click on the particular fee you want to pay. Click on ‘Pay Fee’ and proceed to the payment gateway page to pay the fees.
3. Pay and you are done!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?