The realization that a robust framework of education is indispensable for the growth of global leaders, the visionary, Dr. Tarita Shankar, Chairperson, Indira Group, integrated her pursuit of excellence and articulated educational institutions, known as Indira Group of Institutes (IGI), which imbibe human excellence and demonstrate strong social values, with a single minded pursuit of developing the youth to become business leaders.
Unrelenting initiatives by the management team at Indira led to adding of multi-disciplines such as Management, Information Technology, Pharmacy, Commerce, Science, Engineering and Mass Communication to the group. And growth has been as deep as it has been wide. With 14 institutions, IGI now offers education right from Kindergarten to Doctorate level studies.
Having traversed the journey of nineteen years we have ourselves made certain significant achievements which, we are aware, are but the building blocks for achieving further heights.
- Indira is ranked amongst the top 2 B-schools in Pune, by the prestigious AIMA – IMJ.
- The same journal gave us a top 30, all India ranking on the parameters of Industry interface.
- Our students have shown good academic results and have been at the level of university ranking.
- The achievements of our students have enabled them to attract some of the best corporate recruiters.
- Indira Group of Institutes and our goodwill has enabled us to establish campus agreement with Microsoft for using different software.
- Our goodwill with Microsoft was further accentuated with Microsoft conducting workshops at Indira, for train the trainer modules.
- Business India has also ranked us amongst the top 3 in Pune for last 2 yrs.
- Our Institutes have received accreditation from various certifying bodies.
At the Indira Group of Institutes, we have picked up the gauntlet thrown down by the demands of the existing business environment. Our motto at Indira is the pursuit of excellence, a fact that is evident from our infrastructure and the quality of individual candidates – the Indraites. At the core of our philosophy lies the conviction that we must become ambidextrous, and this dynamism is translated in to the knowledge provided to our students.
At Indira, we create a movement to convert the hopes and aspirations of the youth, into commitments for purpose and performance. Our confidence in the learning abilities of the youth has led to a judicious mix of knowledge sharing, for holistic developments of the students into good human beings.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!