Task module is used to assign tasks to staff by their managers. Also, staff can assign a task to their Students. Here if a task is assigned to an employee they can see it by logging into their profile. They can update the task and can post comments in it. The task module is briefly explained below:
Learn how to create and assign a task to employees or students them:
1. After logging into the dashboard, in ‘collaboration’ go to the ‘tasks’. For assigning a new task to an employee click “new task” option.
2. For creating a new task first of all the title should be given, then the description, department, course and the start and end date should be entered.
3. On “all task” page you can see the list of tasks has assigned by you. If there are any updates/comments need to be posted it can be done under that task.
4. The admin can see the list of tasks assigned by him/her under the section ‘Tasks assigned by me’ in “all tasks” page. The status of the task can be seen against each task. It can be either Assigned status or completed status.
5. The admin can see the list of users to whom the task is assigned. For that go to the “all task” page, click on the Tasks, next you will land upon the Event list.
6. There you can click on Assigned to option to view the list.
7. Once the assigned user submits the update on task, the admin can mark the task as completed. This can be done by clicking on ‘Mark As completed’ link just above the task description.
8. If the task is already completed and after that, the user feels that the task is still not completed, the status of the task can be marked back to ‘Assigned’.
9. Once the task is assigned, the employee/student can see the tasks assigned to him/her by logging into their profile. Login to the profile and click on ‘Tasks’ under the ‘collaboration’ option or click on the notification bell icon at the top left corner.
Under ‘Tasks assigned to me’ section, the user can see the tasks that are assigned. Click on the respective task and the user can see the task description. The user can post the update/comment. If needed the user can upload attachments.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!